Thursday, May 15, 2014

Update...Slayed the Dragon!

Quick post!    We're in Jonesboro, TN staying with Lori and Stan Olmstead, (Utah Arts Festival Denver's parents) and enjoying a quiet morning - it's pouring down rain and we're glad to be inside today.

I did want to let you know that I slayed the Dragon!  All my facebook motorcycle friends gave me great advice.  It turned out to be a fun, yet challenging ride.  There were enough curves to get into a nice groove and because it was the middle of the week there were very few people on the road.  Perfect!   I was nervous, but  I concentrated and ended up doing well.  The road to the Tail was actually harder than the Dragon.  We were on "moonshine highway - HWY 28" and it was a curvy, twisty road as well.  Unfortunately,  there wasn't really many places to stop and take pictures so we didn't.  There were lots of professional photographers on the road and will purchase a few.  In the meantime Denise copied & sent me a couple. 
Here's our photo at Deal's Gap.  This was a major milestone for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment