Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T-minus 24 hours and counting!

In 24 hours we will be riding out of Salt Lake City heading to Tonapah, Nevada our first stop. I can't believe how fast time has flown!  The past 3 weeks have been a whirlwind of activity; researching our route, planning, and packing. Many bikers and road trippers have offered great suggestions and it's been fun to create our itinerary.  Bikes have been serviced, are ready to be packed,  and we have a few last minute things to do today. 
Russ' winter Harley

We couldn't do this without the support of friends and family.  Our good friend Russ, is living with us and will now have the house to himself.  Russ, you're the best!

Me & my mom, Peggy
My mom, Peggy, has offered to dog sit so I know Enzo will be well cared for and loved.  Thanks Mom! He'll also get too many treats from Grandma.  She has strict instructions to not overdo the treats. 

But Enzo will con her out of a few extra. 
How can you resist Enzo's smiling face?











I'm off this morning to take care of a few last minute errands; lunch at the Utah Women's Forum; repack my T-bag (it's too full) and I hope to catch up with my sister, Jennifer.  

I'm excited and nervous, for tomorrow our journey begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment