Sunday, April 20, 2014

The photo that inspired the  journey!
Hi!  I'm Cathleen Sparrow AKA the Happy Harley Gurl and this is my very first blog post!

Randy and I would like to invite you to join us on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 7:00 am at Carl's Cafe, 2336 Fort Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights.  Carl's is owned by our dear friend, Lisa Parker and it's a favorite breakfast diner for most of Cottonwood Heights residents and tourists.  She doesn't accept checks or credit so bring cash.  :)


Carl's Cafe is the start of our Coast to Coast Journey and I'm terrified, excited and shocked that I'm actually able to do this and that I GET to do this! Many of us only dream of riding our Harley's across America.  This is our amazing adventure!   I'll be riding my 2012 Softail CVO Convertible alongside my husband, Randy who will be on his 2013 Road Glide CVO. 


After a hearty breakfast and lots of coffee, we plan to be on the road by 8:15 am.  If you can't come for breakfast, we hope you'll stop by just to say hi
.

No comments:

Post a Comment